While Bitcoin initially brought the concept of true decentralization to the world, the rise of centralized exchanges and custodial services might have lured people away from the original promise of crypto. However, the unraveling of FTX and Celsius acted as a reminder of the importance of the “Not your keys, not your coins” mantra, sparking a shift towards non custodial solutions.
Fortunately, there is a blossoming ecosystem offering individuals, DAOs, and institutions great optionality regarding crypto self custody.
Join us at this event from La French Tech Singapore, IDEMIA and Hedera, as we delve into the world of crypto self custody. Our experts will share their views of the self custody landscape, methods and challenges for mass adoption.
– Date: Monday, September 11
– Time: 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
– Location: Palo IT, 11 Beach Road, #06-01, Singapore 189675
– Dr Sabrina TACHDJIAN, Head of Fintech & Payments of The HBAR Foundation\
– Sami MIAN, Co-Founder & CEO of Blade Labs
– WanKyu KIM, Chief Business Officer of IoTrust
– Clarisse HAGEGE, Co-founder & CEO of Dfns
– Joel VIELLEPEAU, Crypto Product Manager at IDEMIA
Moderator: Eva THACH, Innovation & Partnerships Manager at IDEMIA
6:30 pm – 7:00 pm: Registration & Networking
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Panel discussion + Q&A
8:00 pm – 10:00 pm: Networking session
We look forward to seeing you there!