The International Open Source Festival in Singapore in 2023 will be organized by OSTech in association with the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT). Attendees at this event will include representatives from research centers, universities, and industry. Summits on cutting-edge technology, academic forums, and other events will facilitate open source exchanges, which will promote creativity and support the growth of an international community for open source innovation.
December 7th, 2023, the Singapore International Open Source Festival will carry the theme “Exploring the World by Open Source.” Focusing on AIGC, Software Security and Open source talent education. Our goal is to gather innovative enterprises, international universities, tech experts, tech communities, and pioneering tech media from around the world to fully explore advanced topics in the AI and open source eras.
Event Date: 7 December , 2023
Event Location: Ho Bee Auditorium, Singapore Instistute of Technology, 10 Dover Drive Singapore 138683
Organizers: OSTech, Singapore lnstitute of Technology (SIT)
Event size: 100 people in the main summit
AIGC Global Summit
● Artificial Intelligence Algorithm Practice
● AIGC commercialization implementation
● Infrastructure in the Artificial Intelligence Era
● Implementation of LLM
● AIGC R&D team management
● Special topic on AI chip architecture
● Special topic on AI large computing power chips
International Open Source Education and Talent Development Summit
● Global open source technology trends, talent and challenges.
● Use cases sharing (by Service Providers and their end users).
● Cross-over of open source technologies and solutions, such as Cloud Native + AI, Cloud Native + RISC-V etc.
● Open Source Best Practices and training
● Open Source Talent Story Sharing by academia, enterprise and government
● Inclusion and Diversity in Open Source
● The open source technology areas for the above topics including and not limited to the following open source projects / technologies:
Cloud Native such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio etc.
Open Hardware such as RISC-V
Open source and supply chain security,
OpenJS, Node.JS and other programming languages,
Linux and Operating systems
Web3 and Hyperledger
AI, ML, AIGC